VITON(FKM/FLUOREL) RUBBER CHORDS
We manufacture viton chords of different sizes and length as per your requirement in different hardness.We can also manufacture food grade fkm chords and colour fkm chords/tubing.
Silent Features of Viton/ Fkm Cord:
- High temperature resistance (-30C to +250°C).
- Excellent resistance to oils, fuels, lubricants, and most mineral acids.
- Excellent resistance to corrosive fluids compared to other polymers.
- Excellent resistance atmospheric oxidation, sun and weather.
- Excellent resistance to fungus and mold.
- Extremely low permeability to a broad range of substances.
- Excellent compression set values at high temperatures.
- Resist degradation by over 300 fluids.
- Good electrical properties in low voltage low frequency.
- Retains good mechanical properties at high temperatures.
- Good mechanical strength over repeated flexing.
- In Chemical / Pharmaceutical / Automobile / Aeronautical Industries.
- As Cords : for o-rings, packing rings,etc.
- As Gaskets : for ovens, furnaces, etc.
- As Tubings : for transfer of strong acids & alkalies,chlorine based solvents, chemicals, etc
Fluorocarbons (Viton) are not recommended for exposure to ketones, amines, low molecular weight esters and ethers, nitro hydrocarbons, hot hydrofluoric or chlorosulfonic acids, or Skydrol fluids. They are also not recommended for situations requiring good low temperature flexibility.